There are very few people who know about ironman events. If you are the one who is wondering that what is the ironman challenge then we can help you out here. Ironman Triathlons is well-known sports which are loved by millions and participated by thousands. In these events, one man runs 140 miles and become the winner of this event. It is really a tough thing and one can face lots of issues to complete it but participants do it like a pro. It is hardest one day endurance race.
- It starts with 2.4 miles swim and it makes things typical in beginning.
- There is no form of locomotion else than running, walking and crawling.
- This race doesn’t have any sort of stop point which makes it continuous.
- There is an amateur’s race which starts on the same course.
- There is total 16 hours ironman time limit to complete the feet race and be the winner.
- Just by finishing all races, one is the winner of this event.
These are few major things that people don’t know about such races and events but our guide will help in acknowledgment. The average ironman time is less than one day.
As we mentioned that how long is an ironman race and why it is well known in many western countries. If you want to be an iron man athlete then register now but make sure to practice well before getting started.